The second edition of 'A Life of Unlearning: a journey to find the truth' (2007 paperback) sold out. (but some resellers on sites like Amazon.com are selling them for outrageous prices)
A revised and updated third edition 'insert new title here' will be available mid to late 2013 in a variety of formats (eg hardcopy, Ebook, iBooks, Kindle, ePub etc.) To be notified when the revised and updated third edition is available please join my newsletter list here
- After the first edition and second editions were released, I was inundated with 1,000’s of emails from readers telling me their own horrific stories. Some of these appear in the new edition.
- I wrote a five-page letter to the National Executive of the Assemblies of God summarising those emails and requested a meeting. The entire letter, details of the meeting and outcomes are included.
- My meeting with the Hon.
MichaelKirby after the first edition – content and outcome of that meeting
- The latest relevant information about the six bible verses used to condemn gay and lesbian people.
- Inside information about Australian and US ex-gay/conversion therapy programs
- Scandals involving high profile Christian leaders. What’s really going on?
- Founding Freedom2b and Ambassadors & Bridge Builders International and what they have achieved.
- Facts and figures from research on sexual orientation, homophobia and the gay community
- Details of the wins, struggles, challenges and lessons learnt as an LGBT community leader.
- Delves much deeper into the internal conversations, levels of resolution, new found sense of spirituality and personal growth.
- .......and much more